We have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Specialist!
Under the direction of the Digital Marketing Senior Manager, this role is responsible for the social strategy and execution of social media at our centers with the goals of driving awareness, improving brand perception, and creating increases in qualified mall traffic. Essential duties will include day-to-day oversight of our center social media programs, providing program monitoring and analysis, and serving as a primary liaison with centers. Additionally, beyond social media the role will provide guidance regarding the digital aspects of our tourism program.
- Involved with eCommerce websites, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, PPC, SEM, Product Feeds, Store Traffic, and Counter Sales.
- Consolidate online reporting across multiple channels.
- Develop & automate operational eCommerce dashboards that influence decisions.
- Maintain reporting standards and accuracy to ensure dashboards act as the source of record for marketing and eCommerce related metrics
- Analyze website performance including traffic trends, conversion paths, product interactions and marketing drivers to improve user experience and drive website KPIs
- Through analysis and insights determine root causes for changes in metrics and recommend action
- Use predictive analytic tools to hypothesize possible outcome scenarios based on key actions performed
- Develop processes to prepare data and write scripts to populate data feeds.
- Interpret ad-hoc data requests from varying stakeholders and provide easy to understand analysis and actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrate initiative through recommending and implementing process improvements that further the long-term data and analytics strategy of the business.
- Ensure marketing efforts are being tracked and closing the loop to identify ROAS.
- Leverage Enhanced Ecommerce and custom event tracking for web and mobile.
- Translate web analytics into actionable insights.
- Provide management and teams with data-driven recommendations based on meaningful analysis and trends.
- Analyze data to identify trends and implications of the results, course correcting if necessary.
- Identify unusual information and verifies data, as well as understanding root causes.
- Monitor and report on competitor’s online activities.
- Manipulate product data from the multiple resources to create product feeds and campaign lists.
- Maintain historical campaign analysis and reports out weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Perform ongoing content maintenance and audits.
- Lead and or collaborate with cross-functional teams in the development or enhancement of marketing projects.
- eCommerce, Web Development, or related experience
- Google Analytics experience. Knowledge of dimensions, views, filters, segments, custom tags, custom events, etc
- Experience with web tools: Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Goggle Sheets, Google Data Studio, and Google Web Master, is required
- Data analysis and reporting experience using Tableau, Domo, Google Sheets, Google Dashboards, Google Data Studio, Excel, or similar tools
- Tool implementations through Google Tag Manager and Enhanced Ecommerce
- Knowledge of interactive marketing trends, concepts and practices
- Strong analytical skills and ability to review data and translate to clear, actionable insights that lead to improvement in campaign and business performance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with advanced skills in Excel
- Strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong sense of individual accountability, follow-through, and attention to detail
- Full time position 40-45 hours a week, Monday through Friday.
- Hourly rate – dependent on experience.
- Medical, dental, life insurance, employer match 401(k) program and paid time off offered
The Communications Data Analyst is responsible for social media, display, search, market place feeds, and email marketing. The Communications Data Analyst is responsible for planning, creative, advertising, optimization, reporting, and making improvements to the campaigns to deliver a measurable increase in awareness, online visits, sales, leads, new customers, and revenue. This position works cross functionally to measure and manage SEO, display, and other direct response campaigns. The Communications Data Analyst is responsible for ongoing reporting and analysis to assess campaign effectiveness for sales conversions, ROI and emergence of trends across digital channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Communications Data Analyst
- Understand customer segmentations and create relevant content and campaigns to target each segment.
- Create and manage digital content and applications through A/B and multivariable testing to increase conversion rate and decrease bounce rate.
- Implement online marketing strategies, goals, and advertising through display, search, social, ppc, email marketing and SEO strategies with target goals in mind.
- Experience across a wide variety of social and digital channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat, Google 360, among others – in addition to experience with social media management and reporting tools such as SproutSocial, or eClincher, and Google Analytics.
- Execute and optimize digital advertising campaigns across email marketing, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn Ads, Google, and third party market places like Amazon and Google Local Shopping.
- Solid understanding of posting and advertising techniques and methods across all platforms.
- Create emails, work flows, automated messaging rules, mailing lists, and web forms based on marketing strategies, targeted to potential and previous client base.
- Monitor and track email utilization, performance and schedules to optimize open rates and conversions.
- Collect and Analyze campaign or channel performance. Then translate data into actionable recommendations for future campaigns and weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly reports to improve customer experience and increase conversion rates.
- Conduct competitive analysis and content optimization.
- Monitor and actively improve website usability and conversion rate by analyzing visitor flow and activity on web site.
- Research of website analytics and online visitor behavior to identify areas of opportunity for conversion improvement and keyword targeting.
- Extracting lists from multiple sources (ERP, email marketing, website users) and segment to obtain targeted customer lists for a variety of marketing tactics.
Skills of the Communications Data Analyst
- Professional team-player, flexible, positive, engaged, responsible, creative and willing to continually learn with the potential and desire to assume increased responsibility.
- Analytically strong with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation capabilities as it relates to real time marketing.
- A solid understanding of appropriate posting techniques on each social platform
- Experience using listening & reporting tools like Facebook Insights and Google Analytics
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
- Strong Computer and Analytical Skills
- MS Office Suite, Strong Excel, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google 360, DataStudio, HTML, Java, Adobe Creative Suite – preferred
- Current web platforms are Unilog CIMM2Touch, Bronto, Infor SX, Authority Labs, Google Analytics, Google 360, Google Web Master Tools, Simpifi, eClincher, and others (Experience in all of these platforms is not required – Yet, requires the ability to quickly learn new software and technology)
MILO Detroit is seeking a digital marketing manager to join our growing agency. The role will support our digital strategist in launching and maintaining advertising campaigns across multiple platforms. The ideal candidate will think on their feet and understand strategy and tactics while determining the proper channels to develop and optimize based on factors like: data from the campaign, budget or messaging strategy.
The majority of time will be spent building and managing ad campaigns in Google Ads, Bing, Yahoo Gemini and other digital platforms as well as Social Media ads for Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. If you don’t have Google Ads certification at a minimum, this job may not be for you.
Additionally, this candidate will be responsible for crafting monthly (sometimes weekly) executive summaries including campaign details, highlighting optimization and other efforts to improve campaign numbers (cost per click, audience reach, etc.) to help the Account Management team communicate progress and partnership to the client.
Attention to detail is paramount in each campaign. Our clients’ digital success is our top priority which means that as you begin to understand each client, we’ll expect an increased level of idea generation and participation. Excellent internal and external communication and transparency are vital to this position.
What to expect
You’ll be an important part of this team. Your responsibilities will include: planning, designing and implementing short-, medium-, and long-term campaigns to support the realization of a digital strategy. Daily responsibilities will include: building ad campaigns and monitoring them on a daily basis making adjustments for success (as necessary).
The Digital Advertising Manager will manage multiple campaigns simultaneously, testing copy, creative, and ad duration. And when appropriate, you’ll work directly with our clients to share analytics and gather input.
- Execute ad campaigns on Google Ads, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Bing, Pinterest, Pandora, Yahoo and other properties/platforms
- Work with the Project Manager and Digital Strategist to meet workable timelines for all deliverables
- Offer consultative, expert insights based on performance
- Offer expert insights on new technologies and solutions
- Work closely with team leaders to understand client/project needs or goals
- Analyze key metrics, discern key findings, A/B testing results and optimize to drive successful outcomes in accounts
- Create weekly/monthly reports with analysis of campaign performance along with recommendations for improvements.
- Work with our copywriter to create concise ad copy for a variety of clients
- Effectively communicate strategy and results to clients (when needed) and to the Account team often
- Set-up ad accounts and corresponding budgets; implement Google Tag Manager, create tracking pixels and conversion tags
- Ensure campaigns are on budget, and on schedule while communicating openly with all stakeholders
- 3-5 years digital advertising experience, with agency experience as a strong plus
- Professional experience in digital marketing (SEM/PPC knowledge is preferred)
- Self-assured, organized, communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Google products (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, etc.) and other digital marketing analytics tools
- 2-3 years Facebook Business Manager experience a plus
- 1-3 years website analytics and conversion rate optimization
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits