We have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Specialist!
Under the direction of the Digital Marketing Senior Manager, this role is responsible for the social strategy and execution of social media at our centers with the goals of driving awareness, improving brand perception, and creating increases in qualified mall traffic. Essential duties will include day-to-day oversight of our center social media programs, providing program monitoring and analysis, and serving as a primary liaison with centers. Additionally, beyond social media the role will provide guidance regarding the digital aspects of our tourism program.
- Involved with eCommerce websites, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, PPC, SEM, Product Feeds, Store Traffic, and Counter Sales.
- Consolidate online reporting across multiple channels.
- Develop & automate operational eCommerce dashboards that influence decisions.
- Maintain reporting standards and accuracy to ensure dashboards act as the source of record for marketing and eCommerce related metrics
- Analyze website performance including traffic trends, conversion paths, product interactions and marketing drivers to improve user experience and drive website KPIs
- Through analysis and insights determine root causes for changes in metrics and recommend action
- Use predictive analytic tools to hypothesize possible outcome scenarios based on key actions performed
- Develop processes to prepare data and write scripts to populate data feeds.
- Interpret ad-hoc data requests from varying stakeholders and provide easy to understand analysis and actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrate initiative through recommending and implementing process improvements that further the long-term data and analytics strategy of the business.
- Ensure marketing efforts are being tracked and closing the loop to identify ROAS.
- Leverage Enhanced Ecommerce and custom event tracking for web and mobile.
- Translate web analytics into actionable insights.
- Provide management and teams with data-driven recommendations based on meaningful analysis and trends.
- Analyze data to identify trends and implications of the results, course correcting if necessary.
- Identify unusual information and verifies data, as well as understanding root causes.
- Monitor and report on competitor’s online activities.
- Manipulate product data from the multiple resources to create product feeds and campaign lists.
- Maintain historical campaign analysis and reports out weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Perform ongoing content maintenance and audits.
- Lead and or collaborate with cross-functional teams in the development or enhancement of marketing projects.
- eCommerce, Web Development, or related experience
- Google Analytics experience. Knowledge of dimensions, views, filters, segments, custom tags, custom events, etc
- Experience with web tools: Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Goggle Sheets, Google Data Studio, and Google Web Master, is required
- Data analysis and reporting experience using Tableau, Domo, Google Sheets, Google Dashboards, Google Data Studio, Excel, or similar tools
- Tool implementations through Google Tag Manager and Enhanced Ecommerce
- Knowledge of interactive marketing trends, concepts and practices
- Strong analytical skills and ability to review data and translate to clear, actionable insights that lead to improvement in campaign and business performance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with advanced skills in Excel
- Strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong sense of individual accountability, follow-through, and attention to detail
- Full time position 40-45 hours a week, Monday through Friday.
- Hourly rate – dependent on experience.
- Medical, dental, life insurance, employer match 401(k) program and paid time off offered
The Communications Data Analyst is responsible for social media, display, search, market place feeds, and email marketing. The Communications Data Analyst is responsible for planning, creative, advertising, optimization, reporting, and making improvements to the campaigns to deliver a measurable increase in awareness, online visits, sales, leads, new customers, and revenue. This position works cross functionally to measure and manage SEO, display, and other direct response campaigns. The Communications Data Analyst is responsible for ongoing reporting and analysis to assess campaign effectiveness for sales conversions, ROI and emergence of trends across digital channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Communications Data Analyst
- Understand customer segmentations and create relevant content and campaigns to target each segment.
- Create and manage digital content and applications through A/B and multivariable testing to increase conversion rate and decrease bounce rate.
- Implement online marketing strategies, goals, and advertising through display, search, social, ppc, email marketing and SEO strategies with target goals in mind.
- Experience across a wide variety of social and digital channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat, Google 360, among others – in addition to experience with social media management and reporting tools such as SproutSocial, or eClincher, and Google Analytics.
- Execute and optimize digital advertising campaigns across email marketing, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn Ads, Google, and third party market places like Amazon and Google Local Shopping.
- Solid understanding of posting and advertising techniques and methods across all platforms.
- Create emails, work flows, automated messaging rules, mailing lists, and web forms based on marketing strategies, targeted to potential and previous client base.
- Monitor and track email utilization, performance and schedules to optimize open rates and conversions.
- Collect and Analyze campaign or channel performance. Then translate data into actionable recommendations for future campaigns and weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly reports to improve customer experience and increase conversion rates.
- Conduct competitive analysis and content optimization.
- Monitor and actively improve website usability and conversion rate by analyzing visitor flow and activity on web site.
- Research of website analytics and online visitor behavior to identify areas of opportunity for conversion improvement and keyword targeting.
- Extracting lists from multiple sources (ERP, email marketing, website users) and segment to obtain targeted customer lists for a variety of marketing tactics.
Skills of the Communications Data Analyst
- Professional team-player, flexible, positive, engaged, responsible, creative and willing to continually learn with the potential and desire to assume increased responsibility.
- Analytically strong with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation capabilities as it relates to real time marketing.
- A solid understanding of appropriate posting techniques on each social platform
- Experience using listening & reporting tools like Facebook Insights and Google Analytics
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
- Strong Computer and Analytical Skills
- MS Office Suite, Strong Excel, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google 360, DataStudio, HTML, Java, Adobe Creative Suite – preferred
- Current web platforms are Unilog CIMM2Touch, Bronto, Infor SX, Authority Labs, Google Analytics, Google 360, Google Web Master Tools, Simpifi, eClincher, and others (Experience in all of these platforms is not required – Yet, requires the ability to quickly learn new software and technology)